Admission of Old Students to Grades 2 to 12
- 3.1 Student’s report card (Form 138), duly signed by the Principal.
Admission of Transfer Students to Grades 2 to 12
- 4.1 Student’s report card (Form 138), duly signed by the Principal of the school last attended.
- 4.2 Letter of recommendation or certification of good moral character from the Principal or Guidance Counselor of the school last attended.
- 4.3 Transcript of Record (F137). Failure to submit the original copy within the first three months of the school year will be a ground for him/her to be dropped from the rolls of school.
- 4.4 Birth Certificate (original NSO copy submitted to become part of the school records).
Admission of Foreign Students
In addition to the credentials prescribed for new students under section 3 above, foreign and Filipino enrollees who studied overseas should present the following:
- 5.1 Grade Placement from the Department of Education (DepEd)
- 5.2 Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), if non-Filipino
Students should wear their prescribed uniforms to school every day, unless otherwise advised by the school administration. These should always be clean, neat, and stain-free.
Students are not allowed to wear fancy accessories and costly jewelry to school. They are also prohibited from wearing the school uniforms to recreation centers, movie houses, fun centers, and the like.
Grades 7 to 12
- Boys – white polo shirt with slits on both sides and seal patch attached to the left front pocket, blue-gray shade long pants (not very tight nor loose), plain white socks, black leather or leatherette shoes (low and medium cuts only).
- Girls – checkered blue and white skirt with marine collared blouse, checkered necktie with the school logo, plain white socks, black leather or leatherette shoes (low and medium cut only). Plain white undershirt (sando style) is required.
- For Junior High School: Blue jogging pants and white t-shirt with the new design starting SY 2014-2015.