1 Admission to Pre-Elementary (Nursery 1 and Nursery 2) and Kindergarten
- 1.1 Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate to become part of the school records.
- 1.2 Must pass the assessment procedure to be done by assigned teachers.
2 Admission to Grade 1
- 2.1 Passing score in the oral and written admission examinations given by the school.
- 2.2 Birth Certificate (original NSO copy to become part of the school records).
3 Admission of Old Students to Grades 2 to 12
- 3.1 Student’s report card (Form 138), duly signed by the Principal.
4 Admission of Transfer Students to Grades 2 to 12
- 4.1 Student’s report card (Form 138), duly signed by the Principal of the school last attended.
- 4.2 Letter of recommendation or certification of good moral character from the Principal or Guidance Counselor of the school last attended.
- 4.3 Transcript of Record (F137). Failure to submit the original copy within the first three months of the school year will be a ground for him/her to be dropped from the rolls of school.
- 4.4 Birth Certificate (original NSO copy submitted to become part of the school records).
5 Admission of Foreign Students
In addition to the credentials prescribed for new students under section 3 above, foreign and Filipino enrollees who studied overseas should present the following:
- 5.1 Grade Placement from the Department of Education (DepEd)
- 5.2 Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), if non-Filipino